Saturday, May 31, 2014

Week-end tallies: Fourth week in review

This week was full of photography and photo cleanup, still preparing lots of things to be listed in the shop. Unfortunately, since I can only work when the baby is asleep, that filled my time for this week. Now that I have a good buffer of photos ready for new listings, though, I'm hoping to spend more time blogging next week - Enough to make two posts here, at least.
We'll talk about pieces that don't work and start-up costs then, if all goes according to plan.
After that, we'll talk a bit about advertising and "outposting," including a description of what that is!

As usual, here's some favorites from the shop this week:

Hand woven hugs and kisses pearl bracelet, $20
Blue sun filigree earrings, $9
In case you can't tell by now, I really love pearls and long, dangly earrings!

This week saw another big jump in value, and those expenses to list items are still creeping upward, but progress is progress, and once I have time to list everything, that'll certainly help the project along. There's already been a steady increase in the amount of traffic my shop sees, so it can only get better from there.

Total value of items made: $613.00
Total expenses to run business: $53.37
Total income: $40.00

No comments:

Post a Comment