Tuesday, May 6, 2014

New project items: The first batch

It's been a busy week so far, preparing products and photographs, sorting paperwork, and making important purchases.
While I hate the idea of starting the project in the negative, the expense covered a few necessities, like padded mailers for shipping things and a new postal scale so I can continue to ship from home. I hate that my old scale gave out, but USB devices don't last forever, so there's not much I can do aside from replacing it.

With those things out of the way, I put up the first listings for the project. While you can see everything over in the shop, here's a quick peek at bigger pictures!

Rainy Day locket, $20
Tahitian pearl dangle earrings, $9
Brass filigree and white bellflower earrings, $9
There's lots of other items waiting on my craft room table, still needing to be photographed. Since I'm trying to take all my own advice, I'm planning to have 20 items in the shop by the end of the week so the front page is nice and full. It will put me pretty close to having $50 invested in the beginning of the project, which feels like a lot when your budget is slim, but my dad always said you have to spend money to make money.

No comments:

Post a Comment