Friday, May 9, 2014

Week-end tallies: First week in review

Well, the end of the week rolled around faster than I expected, and while I didn't meet all my goals for the week, I certainly made a lot of great progress toward getting the project going.

I've had a lot of people share the link for the Crafts to Riches project around the internet, so to those who are helping me get the word out, thank you so much! I'm still working on a list of topics to cover in coming weeks, so hopefully as the site continues to grow, there will be more information here for everyone to share.

There's a lot of new pieces up in the project shop, so I'll be updating the sidebar here with new favorites, but here's the two that seem to be most popular on Etsy:

Pink Dahlia dangle earrings, $5

Lucky Chinese coin earrings - $9
Both have been featured in treasuries and have received a lot of positive feedback, so that's a great sign for a budding business! Just keep in mind that this can be you, a big part of why I'm doing this project is to illustrate exactly how you can reach a successful end result, too.

According to the numbers, I'm still behind overall, but seeing sales at all in the first week of a new venture on Etsy isn't just great, it's fantastic. That said, I hope next week continues to see steady forward momentum!

Total value of items made: $146.00
Total expenses to run business: $49.07
Total income: $20.00

No comments:

Post a Comment