Friday, August 22, 2014

Week-end tallies: Fifteenth/Sixteenth weeks in review

Two for one, eh? Yep - I had everything set and on track for updates, and then I came down with a cold last weekend. Drat!

It's been a slow crawl forward, but at least progress is being made. The bowl of jewelry I have to list is emptying out, bit by bit, and traffic has been steady - Even if I haven't made any more sales recently. No biggie, it'll happen!
So what were the numbers like at the end of week 15?
Like this:

Total value of items made: $870.00
Total expenses to run business: $63.98
Total income: $126.00

Not bad! And one of the pieces that went in last week was a pair of earrings with a design that's always been a popular seller for me.

Graduated red pearl earrings, $9
And this week, I added more of the ever-popular keys.

Wire wrapped key necklace, $10

As I move into fall, I find myself wondering if I should include other crafts aside from jewelry in this project. I do make more than jewelry, after all, and I have a few new things sitting on my craft table that will go into one of the other shops I manage for hobby creations. I've always kept Moonsea as strictly jewelry and beading, while posting costume accessories in another place. Should I list some of the costume bits in Moonsea? Or should I count them toward this goal, even if I sell them in the other shop? Hmm...
Things to consider, at least.

And that's a wrap for week 16.

Total value of items made: $901.00
Total expenses to run business: $64.58
Total income: $126.00

No comments:

Post a Comment