Monday, September 8, 2014

Week-end tallies: Seventeenth/Eighteenth weeks in review

Once again, I'm rolling two weeks into one. I had the delight of having my mom come and visit for a while, which is great for the spirits but not so great for pushing business, since I'd much rather tackle a household project while I've got the extra set of hands here.

Week seventeen saw a slow creep up with new items being added, though, bringing the total value ever closer to the $1000 mark.

So what did week seventeen close out like? Like this:

Total value of items made: $946.00
Total expenses to run business: $65.38
Total income: $126.00

As we push toward the holiday season, I expect sales will pick up; they almost always do. Of course, I'll be busy with the other shop then, too!

Last time I updated, I mentioned trying to decide whether that shop should be included in the income here or not. Well, I decided it shouldn't be, mostly because it's a separate project that I never closed when I shut down Moonsea Creations before. I do have some non-jewelry crafts I may consider listing in this project, though, since they may fit better here than anywhere else! For the moment, though, we're sticking to jewelry.

Wire wrapped red glass earrings, $9
And for how week eighteen closed out:

Total value of items made: $983.00
Total expenses to run business: $66.81
Total income: $144.00

No comments:

Post a Comment