Thursday, August 7, 2014

Week-end tallies: Fourteenth week in review

So it's only Thursday, and here I am writing the weekly tally. Why? Well, it's our anniversary weekend, and Joe and I have lots of plans for fun things to do as a family. So, I'm treating myself to a weekend off!

This week has been great for seeing forward momentum again. I set a goal for myself to get 10 new pieces listed in the month of August, and I managed to get them all posted this past week. A couple sales saw some pieces going off to new homes, and I still have 20 pieces photographed and ready to trickle in over the next three weeks. Great stuff!

Here's a peek at one of my favorite additions this week:

Embellished silver key necklace, $10

Since I haven't listed the other 20 items yet, I decided not to include them in the value of pieces on the table. I'll add their value to the tally as I list them, which is exciting, because it means that number will slowly start creeping up. I'm excited to see it break the $1000 mark, because that means there'll officially be enough jewelry around to meet the overall goal.

'Til next week!

Total value of items made: $826.00
Total expenses to run business: $63.18
Total income: $126.00

No comments:

Post a Comment