Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Week-end tallies: Sixth week in review

Last week was so busy for me that I haven't had a chance to sit down and write this until now, four days late! Better late than never, though.

I've been trying to add one or two listings per day to my shop to get it filled up. If something expires, I count that as a listing for the day. I added six things in week six, which took care of my backlog of photos. Now I have a big box of items to sort and photograph so I can get back to listing, so photography and photo cleanup will be my focus for week 7!

The bad part about a busy week is that business inevitably suffers, since I can't spare the time to sit down and advertise the shop or write consistently for my blogs. I have been trying to remember to post updates on my Facebook page for the past week, so a few things went up, but the page hasn't been used for so long that it'll take a while to build its traffic back up.

I've also taken to posting collections of colors on Tumblr, because I like seeing all my pieces of a particular color together. They make a pretty neat image set. Last week I posted a lot of black jewelry, so that was the collection I put together. Here's one of my favorite black pieces.

Black drop necklace, $20
 And the weekly tally, of course, which should start creeping up again this week!

Total value of items made: $613.00
Total expenses to run business: $56.49
Total income: $49.00

No comments:

Post a Comment