Friday, June 6, 2014

Week-end tallies: Fifth week in review

I didn't have any time this week to prepare new things or revamp any old, but I did spend a lot of time listing items, rewriting old listings to make them more visible, and laying ground work for a business platform.
A lot of my pieces can be found on Facebook now, for one!

One important thing I did this week was take time to properly organize my inventory. It's now neatly sorted into boxes, one for items that are finished but need to be photographed, one for items that are photographed but need to be listed, and one for items that are listed and ready to go. I'll be making dividers for the boxes next week, so I can sort items by material and type.

This week brought one sale, which bodes well for the advertising efforts I started on Tuesday, so the gap between income and expenses is very close now!

In any event, here's a peek at one of the items that went up this week:

Green crystal, shell and silver bracelet, $15
And here's the tally for week 5!

Total value of items made: $613.00
Total expenses to run business: $55.29
Total income: $49.00

No comments:

Post a Comment